Proudly Presented by The Arkansas Fighting Game Network and Mizewell Games
Full event page can be found at Smash.GG/TASAug
Proudly presented by the Arkansas Fighting Game Network v2.0.
The Arkansas Special is a monthly fighting game tournament series designed to showcase some of the best talent in the region. The game listing changes every month as we do our best to host the games that our community wants.
Don’t see your game listed or want to do a special event like an exhibition or team tournament? Talk to the tournament organizers and we’ll see what we can do to make it happen! This is a community event run BY the community and FOR the community, so we want to do what we can to earn everyone’s support!
Date and Location:
August 25, 2018
2125 Harkrider St #36
Conway, AR 72032
Arkansas Fighting Game Network v2.0
– Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4)
– Street Fighter V (PS4)
– Super Smash Bros. for WiiU (Singles and Doubles)
– Super Smash Bros. Melee (Singles and Doubles)
– Tekken 7 (PS4)
– BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (PS4)
– Mystery Game Tournament (Details TBA on the Event Page!)
Cost: (At this time, you may “pre-register” online at Smash.GG/TASAug, but payments must be done AT THE VENUE)
– $10 Registration Fee
– $3 Off if you bring a FULL tournament quality set-up including updated console, game, and low-lag monitor or CRT. Discount limited to one per person.
– Quantity of discounts may be limited to the amount necessary to fulfill tournament needs
– $10 Per Game Prize Pot Fee (100% of this will go towards prize payout)
– $10 Per Doubles Team Prize Pot Fee ($5 per player)
– $5 Mystery Game Tournament Pot Fee (100% of this will go towards prize payout)
– Spectating is FREE.
– Standard Payout (Applies to everything except exceptions below):
— 1st Place – 60%
— 2nd Place – 30%
— 3rd Place – 10%
– Smash for WiiU Payouts: For Singles, from 0-32 players, payout is 55% / 27% / 13% / 5%. If >32 players, 53% / 26% / 13% / 5% / 1.5% / 1.5%. Every participant in the event will also receive an entry into a raffle for a free copy of Smash Switch provided by Paul. For Doubles, from 2-8 teams, 60% / 40%. If >8 teams, 55% / 35% / 10%. In the unlikely event of 5 or fewer teams, prepare for round robins.
– Smash Melee Payouts: For Singles, if >32 players, payout is 40% / 25% / 15% / 10% / 5% / 5%. For Doubles, if <5 Teams, Winner Take All. From 5-16 teams: 70% / 30%. If >16 Teams, 60% / 30% / 10%.
– Receive a 15% BONUS if you take your winnings as STORE CREDIT instead of cash.
Schedule of Events:
– 12 PM – 1 PM: Registration for ALL games; Pizza Available for Purchase
– 2 PM: Melee Doubles, Street Fighter V, BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
– 3 PM: Smash for WiiU Doubles
– 4 PM: Super Smash Bros. Melee, Dragon Ball FighterZ
– 5 PM: Super Smash Bros. for WiiU
– 6 PM: Mystery Game Tournament, Tekken 7
***NOTE: Latest Registration for each game without penalty will end PROMPTLY one hour before that game’s tournament begins. If you are later than this, you WILL BE CHARGED A FEE to be added to your respective tournament(s) (provided there is room). We are working very hard to make sure tournaments are ran ON TIME.***
Stream Information & Schedule:
– 2 PM – 5 PM: Street Fighter V
– 5 PM – End: Super Smash Bros. for WiiU
– 2 PM – 4 PM: BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
– 4 PM – 6 PM: Dragon Ball FighterZ
– 6 PM – End: Tekken 7
Complete Rules can be found at http://arkfighters.com/extra/tournament-rules/
Future Tournament Dates (Rest of 2018):
– September 29th
– October 27th
– November 17th
– December 8th (Will include Smash Ultimate with pot bonus!)